T2 Repairing Film, flexible, breathable transparent film, waterproof and bacteria proof. Measuring 15 cm x 500 cm.
1. Make sure the skin around the tattoo is clean and dry. Ointments, sweat and oils will prevent T2 PADDY Repair Film from adhering. If you use any cleaning liquid (such as green soap), we recommend that you wash, clean and use the film thoroughly as it will reduce the effect of residues on the adhesive film.
2. In highly mobile areas (elbow, shoulder, ankle, etc.), cut and use the Repairing Film larger than the tattoo size.
3. Apply from the center towards the edges for best results. Remove the plastic area, just stick the T2 PADDY Repair Film to the skin.
4. Single use only.
5. Do not use on people who are allergic to adhesives.
6. If your skin has deep wounds or damage, we suggest you do not use it when the tattoo is complete.