- Stock: Sold Out
- Model: PİNN0510
Original Hummingbird® Rotary Tattoo Machine Color ; Blue
The Hummingbird series rotary tattoo machines are designed and made by our company. It's been tested under the condition of working for 24 hours continuously. Absolutely durable in use. Best of the best.
1.This machine has adjustable dampening controlled by a dial on the top of the machine.
For harder work (lining or color packing), turn the knob on top of the machine clockwise.
For softer work (shading), turn the knob counterclockwise.
This machine is capable of hitting very softly compared to the best conventional coil shading machines.
2. only need 5 seconds to turn it from a liner to a shader without the need of touching the power supply.
3. The needle retainer keep's your needle perfectly stabilized and has no need for the rubber bands.
4. Improved tube vice locking system for the grips.
5. Please connect this tattoo machine to a power supply with a RCA cord
6. Built-in with a Swiss motor, absolutely durable.
The Hummingbird is a rotary tattoo machine with an array of advanced features. At a glance the first thing you notice is that the machine is composed by two main parts.
Part 1: Machine Body
Part 2: Motor Bolt
This system detaches from the machine body with a simple quarter turn. Only one motor bolt is required to power several machine bodies as the system was designed to be interchangeable.
This feature gives the artist the flexibility to switch between machine bodies faster and easier than plugging and unplugging conventional clip cords.
Motor bolt systems can be bagged along with your RCA cord helping to prevent cross-contamination.
Motor bolts can be sanitized after every tattoo with the sanitizer of choice. (Make sure to avoid spraying directly or pouring fluids inside the motor, as it will damage it and void the warranty)
Take a close look at Hummingbird Rotary tattoo machine Gen2 / V2
1. Designed with a well-balanced feel. Low vibration and low noise. The needle bar stabilizer and the ability to accept standard grips, tubes, needles and power supplies along with an RCA jack makes the Hummingbird machine the complete tattoo machine ever made.
2. Top quality Swiss made motor makes Hummingbird powerful and durable in use. Long lifespan up to 10,000 hours, steeples speed control with reversing function (consider many tattooists adopts the traditional continually power supply, easy to mess up the positive and negative), drives up to 49 needles or more without problems.
3. The machine is made of lightweight aluminum alloy which has better heat dissipation and reduces your hand fatigue.
4. Designed with the tattoo artist in mind and manufactured with high-quality materials and components available. The Hummingbird is a state of the art rotary based tattoo machine with features that gives it several advantages compared to other tattoo machines.
Working voltage: 4-7,5 volt DC
Recommended voltage: 4-7V (increase voltage for lining and decrease voltage for shading)
RCA clip cord
Rpm range: 0 - 11000 rpm / min
Stroke length: 3.5MM
Please note: NEVER use 8+v voltage in case that it may cause damage to the machine.
We guarantee the quality of this machine and offer you 12 months warranty from the date of purchase. Normal wear and tear are not covered. Misuse, repeated dropping and over lube the machine will also void the warranty.
*Hummingbird V2 is NOT designed for cartridges if you like using cartridges please buy cartridge tattoo machine.